Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Safe Baby Skin Care

First many protested why they have to purchase BPA free bottles when the bottles in the mass market are more than fine and they don't cost as much as BPA-free bottles.
Then came why not mass market skin care, afterall they have been using some of the mass big brands for generations. Well, from research shows than artificially fragranced body products are just not good. A good source to know more about what is in your baby's baby products is Safe Mama.

There are so many organic skin care out in the market and it is confusing to defer the brands. Graha Baby pick California Baby and Earth Mama Angel Baby.
California Baby has a wide range of baby products that can also be used on adults.

For myself, I use California Baby's Super Sensitive Lotion for daily use. I have skin problem and it blew up during my pregnant hormonal change. It soothes and moisturizes my skin for hours without any greasy feel.

No comments: