Friday, September 26, 2008

Hot Mama


I don't know about you mamas, but my post-pregnancy aint shining. I did my take on no hair washing and my bengkung part. Thank goodness, I also followed the no-going-out for 30days. So for that 30 days, I enjoyed spending time with Baby J, cultivating build-up on my scalp (maybe I will try to source good dry-shampoo for Mamas), and of course my tummy doesn't look anywhere being tight after I took off the bengkung.

So after locking myself inside the house and time to meet the outside world, I wanted to look good. It was quite depressing when none of my old clothes fit and my pregnancy clothing that weren't breast-feeding friendly added to my wardrobe woes.

I ended wearing the only outfit I had at the time, the top from Materna Love is light and comfortable. The best thing is I can breastfeed without pulling up my top as it has discreet openings on the side.

So Mamas out there who are breastfeeding and want something flattering on post-pregnancy shape, get the Materna Love tops :)

No comments: